For a while I wanted to start a new blog, but I had no idea what to make it about. I mean, sometimes people have one topic they talk about, such as recipes, or even life-changing events, or decor ideas, right? This time was hard for me because I had many things I wanted to write about, many topics...but it was hard to choose what I wanted to be seen as.
I am a wildlife biologist who just graduated college, so I've had my share of adventures in the field. I am also a wife who's been married for almost three years. I am a Christian who tries to live and love people as Christ did, and constantly is seeking God. I am an artist with many talents, from singing to playing an instrument, even painting and acting. I am a pregnant, first-time mommy who is halfway through her pregnancy and I've been learning new things about my body I didn't know it was capable of doing. I am a thinker who thinks deep and through about what is happening in the world, not from a political point of view, but from the troubled society we are living in. I am a dreamer who aspires to be a game warden and put poachers in prison because I hate them! And finally, I am a friend who cares about others' problems ans tries to always bring a smile to people's faces, whether by saying something encouraging, or by doing something completely adorable and stupid.
Do you see my struggle now? I was wrecking my brains to come up with what I would be looked as, or what I should write about! Like myself and people say nowadays, "The struggle is real." The struggle was very real in this situation... but then, I sat back and said, "wait a minute. Why just being one, when I can be all of them?"
So that's how I came up with the name for my blog. I have many faces, and that is the beauty of being a woman: you can be anything you want, even if it involves being many things. The sky is the limit for what you want to do in life, use that space to create and mold and transform anything and everything around you, hopefully for the better ;)
As women, we are required (whether we want to or not) to play many roles: nurses, drivers, chefs, lovers, counselors, cheerleaders, philosophers, seamstresses... and the list goes on and on. So be any and everyone of those things, but most important: be a woman.
| The sky is the limit for your talents and gifts! |
Natalie <3
Hi Natalie!
ReplyDeleteYou will be good at this :D You are an interesting woman.
Love your background!
P.S. Put the poachers in prison, but don't hate them ;)
Hugs,
Susan Montgomery
Haha, thanks ^-^
DeleteAnd yea, I know u.u I just hate what they do, it's really frustrating!
And I didn't know you had a blog! That's awesome :D
I figured that is what you meant :)
ReplyDeleteI didn't know that I did either! I thought I deleted it a long time ago lol.